The TWI 7-segment Display is an easy to use 4-digit 7-segment display that is controlled using the TWI (I2C compatible) protocol. It is super-easy to control with any microcontroller that supports the TWI protocol. Libraries for Arduino and avr-gcc are available on GitHub.
Only four wires are required for operation, one for power (runs on both 3.3V and 5V), one for ground, and two for the TWI protocol. Normally you will need 12 wires to control a display like this!
- Available in two different colors: Red and White
- Arduino library and Low-level avr-gcc library (available at GitHub)
- Open Source Firmware (available at GitHub)
- Programmable TWI Bus Address
- Can display numbers and most alphabetical characters
- On-board ISP header for upgrading firmware
- Comes with free Acryclic stand!
TWI 7-segment Display
- Brand: Akafugu
- Product Code: 13012
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 21.45€