The latest version (R3) of the Arduino Mega, version 2560.
The Arduino Mega 2560 is a micro controller board based on the Atmel ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to support the micro controller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino UNO, Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by boot loader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- USB cable
- Power supply (6V or 12 V)
- Mega Shield for easy solderless hooking up sensors and IO ports to your Mega
Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Brand: Arduino
- Product Code: 10060
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 36.98€
- 10 or more 44.95€