Reading the signal from a flow meter is easy; until you actually try and do it. A few missed pulses here and there leads to massive inaccuracies over a relatively short time. To accurately read and totalize flow rate, a subsystem must be used that has been specifically designed to do just that (hint don’t use your CPU to totalize flow; it’s busy doing other things).
The EZO-Flow can read be used with your own pulsed D.C. flow meter, or it can be connected to one of the flow meters on offe by Atlas Scientific (contact us).
- Reads: Total flow and flow rate
- Preprogrammed: Works with all Atlas Scientific flow meters
- Programmable: Can work with most off-the-shelf flow meters
- Visual display: Real time turbine rotation
- Data protocol: UART & I2C
- Default I2C address: 104 (0x68)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V − 5V
- Data format: ASCII
- Circuit dimensions: 13.97mm x 20.16mm
- Weight: 1.76 grams
Website of the manufacturer, with data sheets, examples etc.
EZO™ Embedded Flow Meter Totalizer
- Brand: Atlas-Scientific
- Product Code: 12525
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 33.00€