This module is built around the well known and popular NXP PN532 Mifare/NFC chipset. The module is a simple wrap around breakout-board plus antenna for this chipset. The module comes with 3 mifare cards, a 4 wire connection cable and several male headers.
Communication mode is default I2C. The module also supports UART or SPI. I2C and UART modes are working on 5V TTL and SPI is supported on 3V TTL. Module works as mifare reader/writer and NFC device. Supported cards include: Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards and FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854.
- Module built around the NXP PN532 Mifare/NFC chipset
- Supports I2C, UART and SPI
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Plug and play, Arduino compatible
- Typical Operating Distance have been updated to 5cm~7cm reading distance
- 3 Mifare cards are included
Contact us for libraries and also for programming examples
PN532 NFC RFID Reader/Writer Module V3
- Brand: Others
- Product Code: 17013
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 24.00€