One of the most popular Phidget Interfaceboards we have in store. This board (1018_2) has 8 Analogue Inputs, 8 Digital Inputs and 8 Digital Outputs. This board connects directly to your Computers's USB port. It comes with an USB mini 180 cm cable and A Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts, 4 plastic spacers).
The Analog Inputs are used to measure continuous quantities, such as temperature, humidity, position, pressure, etc. Phidgets offers a wide variety of sensors that can be plugged directly into the board using the cable included with the sensor. Also any 0-5V sensor can be used with the 1018, so the possibilities of adding sensors are unlimited!
Sampling rates can be set at 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 8ms and multiple of 8ms up to 1000ms.
The Digital Inputs have a Digital Input Hardware Filter to eliminate false triggering from electrical noise. They can be used to convey the state of devices such as push buttons, limit switches, relays, and logic levels.
The Digital Outputs can be used to drive LEDs, solid state relays (such as the 3052 SSR Relay Board), transistors; in fact, anything that will accept a CMOS signal.
- 8 Analog Inputs with configurable data acquisition rates
- 8 Digital Inputs with hardware noise filtering
- 8 Digital Outputs
- 5V terminal block besides Analog Input 7 and Digital Output 7
- Connects directly to a computer’s USB port
- We have the latest version (1018_2B) in store!
- Comes with 180 cm USB mini cable (ask us for other lengths)
- Already including the plastic shell enclosure
Note: The 1018_2B is identical to the 1018_2, except that it comes pre-assembled in a plastic shell enclosure
More information to be found in the User Guide
PhidgetInterfacekit 8/8/8 - 1018_2B including USB Cable
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 1018_2B
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 76.45€