The PhidgetSBC3 is a Single Board Computer with an integrated PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8. At its most basic, it can be thought of as a Phidget that you connect using a network cable instead of USB. The PhidgetSBC3 also provides six high-speed ports that allow you to use normal USB Phidgets over its network connection. This can extend the effective range of a Phidget from USB’s maximum of 5 metres, to anywhere that your network reaches.
The PhidgetSBC3 exposes an easy to use interface for setting up and running custom applications on-board. This allows the PhidgetSBC3 to operate autonomously, without the need for a graphical interface or a remote connection at all times.
For more advanced users, the PhidgetSBC is an embedded computer that runs Debian GNU/Linux. We provide full shell access via a built-in SSH server, access to the full Debian package repository, and all of the standard command line tools expected on a modern Linux system.
An integrated PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8 allows you to connect devices to any of 8 analog inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs. It provides a generic, convenient way to interface your PC and PhidgetSBC with a wide variety of devices and it operates exactly the same way as an external PhidgetInterfaceKit.
- Compared to the SBC2 this new version has more memory: 1 GiB of NAND flash and 128 MiB of SDRAM The SBC3 runs Debian 7.0 with the full package repository.
- Has a built in PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8
- 6 USB 2.0 High Speed (480 Mbit/s) ports with support for webcams, Phidget USB devices, flash drives, etc..
- Ethernet port enables use of attached Phidgets from another computer anywhere over the network.
-12 Volt Power supply is included
- Realtime clock with battery backup.
- Wi-Fi Adapter sold separately.
Phidget SBC3 plus free WiFi dongle
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 1073
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 50.00€