The 4-20mASensors can be connected to and powered by the provided terminals on the 4-20mA Adapter board. The 1132 will measure the current passing through the attached sensor and convert it to a voltage, where it can be displayed as a SensorValue by a Phidget Interface board.
The 4-20 mA Adapter board internally produces +15V from the Phidget InterfaceKit’s input analog voltages which is used to power the connected sensor, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
If the Adapter board is being used in very noisy environments, place a ferrite bead on the sensor current loop close to where it is attached to the 1132.
- Sensor Output Type: Non-Ratiometric
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Available External Voltage: 15 V DC
- Current Consumption Min: 1.8 mA
- Current Consumption (4mA Load): 18.4 mA
- Current Consumption (22mA Load): 130 mA
- Inrush Current Max (Hot Plug): 160 mA
- Supply Voltage Min/Max: 4.8 V DC / 5.3 V DC
- Capacitive Load Max: 1.5 μF
- Measurement Error Max: ± 1.2 %
- Recommended Wire Size: 12 - 24 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min/Max: -40 °C / 85 °C
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 1132
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 21.45€