Energenie remote controlled power strip with surge protection builtin. Easily control your appliances at home or at work over the network / Internet !
It can also be controlled by a Windows application on your PC for event based switching (for example: switch on the printer when a print command is given). You can also control your Energenie from your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod without the need for a PC.
An IOS App (Powerman) is available in the iTunes store for you to control the 4 sockets of the strip over the Internet. All you need is Internet access on your IOS device. It even features builtin timers, you can program these timers in the Energenie to switch lights on/off at set times.
- RJ45 LAN connector
- Input voltage: up to 250 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Maximum load current: 10A
- Maximum power consumption: 2.5 W
- Built-in power supply
- Power cord: 1.8 m
- Dimensions: 378 x 100 x 57 мм
- Net weight: up to 1 kg
- Hardware schedule possibilities:
- Maximum number of independent hardware schedules - 16
- Time interval between the events – from 1 minute to 180 days
- Timer accuracy: not more than 2 seconds error per day in case that power is always present. Otherwise there can be an additional up to 2 seconds error per each "power off"
- Type: EG-PM2-LAN
- Working temperature range: from 0 to +40 °C
Energenie Remote controlled power strip (Ethernet)
- Brand: Others
- Product Code: 23003
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 74.34€