Control one high-current brushed DC motor with this powerful Phidget. The encoder input and analog input can enable precise control motor velocity and position.
The DC Motor Phidget allows you to control a single DC motor (up to 25 A) or DC linear actuator. It uses high-frequency pulse-width modulation to achieve smooth operation. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Control velocity and acceleration - Forward and reverse
- Set a specific target position (requires an encoder)
- Monitor electrical current - Detect motor stalling
- Attach potentiometers and other ratiometric sensors - Incorporate position feedback without needing a separate input board
- Encoder input - Read in the quadrature signal from an encoder attached to the shaft of your motor. This lets you make a closed-loop position controller.
- Monitor Temperature - Your program can react to changes in controller temperature.
DC Motor Phidget
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: DCC1000_0
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 72.50€