We're very pleased to present to you the Ikalogic Scanalogic 2 logic analyzer. With this innovative and affordable piece of hardware and software you're able to debug most of your digital communications projects at sampling rates of upto 20 Mhz !
First of all you able to connect upto 4 channels to the Scanalogic2 and have about 256kb of digital samples being logged at the sampling rate you desire after the device is triggered by one or more inputs.
Scanalogic-2 is designed to be used with the brand new ScanaStudio software (Free !), giving your logic analyzer ever evolving capabilities.
Next to that the software is capable of decoding several types of digital communication:
- UART - Standard serial communcation.
- SPI - Serial Peripheral Interface (MOSI, MISO, CLK and CS).
- I2C - Philips I2C protocol - Serial Data Line(SDA) and Serial Clock (SCL).
- 1Wire - Dallas Semiconductor single wire data communications.
- CAN - Controller Area Network. Support planned for the near future.
- ModBus - Modbus interface. Support planned for the near future.
It also supports Fast Fourrier Analysis on the sampled data to examine for example PWM output signals:
- 20 MHz Sampling rate
- 4 Input/Output channels
- 256K Sample per channel
- 2V, 2.8V, 3.3V, 3.6V and 5V logic levels
- Serial protocols decoders (SPI, I2C, 1-WIRE, UART, CAN, LIN,Manchester)
- Various trigger options
- Comes with USB mini cable and Probes
- Works out of the Box
Download the Scanastudio Software
Download the Specifications Sheet
Download the Product Manual
Compatible with Win XP SP2, Vista (x32 and x64), Win 7 (x32 and x64)
Compatible with Mac and Linux using a window emulation or windows on a virtual machine. (Tested by various users on various Mac and Linux systems)
Scanalogic 2 Logic Analyzer
- Brand: IKALogic
- Product Code: 23008
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 49.55€