The WIFI484 provides four volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each, 8 digital I/O and 4 analogue inputs. The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. All our 12 V powersupplies can be used to operate this board. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 500mA at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
Digital inputs are able to be configured to remotely control outputs on all of our new ethernet relay boards (both wired and WIFI), the older ETH-RLY02 and ETH-RLY16 are not compatible however. This offers the opportunity to construct a system where an input can control an output anywhere on the earth provided both locations are connected to the network/internet.
- Analogue Inputs - 4
- Digital Switching I/O's - 8
- Relays - 4
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- WIFI setup from a USB port
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP.
- Inputs can control any output on any WIFI or current ETH module - anywhere!
- Email alerts if input changes.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.
Full WIFI484 Documentation
Free Android and iPhone Apps are available to remotely control this module.
Devantech WIFI484 - 16Amp, 4 Channel Relay Module
- Brand: Devantech
- Product Code: 23017
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 98.14€