The Precision Temperature sensor (1124) has a range of -30°C to +80°C with a typical error of ±0.75°C in the 0°C to 80°C range.
The temperature sensor component is rated at -50°C to +150°C, but the other components on the board, the connector and the cable are rated at -30°C to +80°C. In a fast prototyping environment the temperature sensor board can be pushed to the ratings of the sensor component, but you should use the lower temperature ratings if you plan to use the 1124 in a commercial application.
If you need to measure temperatures outside the -30 to +80C range, you should use a 1048 or a 1051 with the appropriate temperature probe.
- Board comes with a 60 cm sensor cable
- Input Voltage: between 4V and 6.5V
- Power use board: 1 mA
- Type of sensor: ratiometric
- Sensor Type: Temperature (Ambient)
- Ambient Temperature Min-Max: -30 °C - +80 °C
- Output Voltage Min - Max: 250 mV DC - 4.8 V DC
More information to be found in the User Guide
Precision Temperature Sensor
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 1124
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 13.39€