The Sonar Sensor (1128) is a compact high performance ultrasonic rangefinder made by MaxBotix that can detect objects at a distance of 6 to 254 inches (6.45 m) with a 1 inch (25.4 mm) resolution. The sensor automatically calibrates itself when powered up.
The sensor cable that ships with the 1128 must be soldered to the sensor board; the EZ-1 sensor can then be connected to an analog port on a PhidgetInterface board and controlled through our powerful API. This sensor can also be connected to any device with a 3.3V or 5V Analogue Input.
- Board comes with a 60 cm sensor cable; it must be soldered to the sensor
- Sensor Type: Distance (Sonar)
- Sensor Output Type: Ratiometric
- Measurement Distance Min-Max: 152.4 mm - 6.5 m
- Measurement Distance Resolution: 25.4 mm
- Sonar Ping Rate: 20 Hz
- Supply Voltage Min-Max: 3V - 5.3V
- Current Consumption Max: 3 mA
MaxBotix EZ-1 Sonar Sensor
- Brand: Others
- Product Code: 1128
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 23.44€