The 1203_2 integrates a 20 X 2 White PhidgetTextLCD, and a PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8. The PhidgetTextLCD allows you to display messages on a high quality and easy readable 2-line by 20-character LCD screen (white on black).
The PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8 provides:
The 8 Analog Inputs are used to measure continuous quantities, such as temperature, humidity, position, pressure, etc. Phidgets offers a wide variety of sensors that can be plugged directly into the board using the cable included with the sensor. Sampling rates can be set at 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 8ms and multiple of 8ms up to 1000ms.
The 8 Digital Inputs have a Digital Input Hardware Filter to eliminate false triggering from electrical noise. They can be used to convey the state of devices such as push buttons, limit switches, relays, and logic levels.
The 8 Digital Outputs can be used to drive LEDs, solid state relays (such as the 3052 SSR Relay Board), transistors; in fact, anything that will accept a CMOS signal.
- Connects directly to your computer's USB port
- Comes with a Mini-USB Cable (180cm) and a mounting hardware kit
- 2-line by 20-character LCD White Display
- 8 Analog Inputs with configurable data acquisition rates
- 8 Digital Inputs with hardware noise filtering
- 8 Digital Outputs
- 5V terminal block besides Analog Input 7 and Digital Output 7
- Dots per Character: 5 x 8
- Character Width: 3 mm
- Number of Rows: 2
- Characters per Row: 20
- Dimensions Board: 11.6 x 3.7 x 2.5 cm
More information to be found in the User Guide
PhidgetTextLCD 20X2 : White : Integrated PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8, includes USB-Cable
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 1203
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 70.00€