The i-Snail-VC is a self powered AC current transducer that provides a 0-5V dc analog signal proportional to the AC current flowing through the device wire window (sine wave RMS calibrated).
The i-Snail-VC is ideal for load monitoring without the need for an external power supply. Factory calibrated, fixed ranges ensure superior accuracy and eliminate configuration and adjustments in the field, saving time and avoiding confusion. Color coded labels allow for easy identification of full scale range.
The 14.5mm (0.570") wire window accommodates a conductor up to AWG #2. Multiple turns of the primary wire may be used to alter the input range. Output voltage is clamped at 6.5V, and the unit delivers a linear output up to 120% overload (6V).
Note: The i-Snail current transducer measures the current in a single AC wire (either the positive or the negative). If you put the whole cable through the window the + and - wires will cancel each other out and the sensor will read a null current value.
- Power: Self powered by line current
- CT Wire Window: 13.7mm (0.54")
- Range: 0-25A
- Output: 0-5 VDC, proportional to RMS input current (sine wave), Clamped at approx 6.5V, Linear to 120% overload (continuous), 200A overload (temporary)
- Accuracy: Better than 0.5% of full scale, Ripple less than 0.1% of output
- Enclosure: L=2.5", W=1.6", H=0.9" (including terminal block), UL94V-0 ABS Plastic
- Dielectric Withstand: 2.5kVRMS for one minute
- Comes packaged with Mounting Hardware for flexible surface mounting
The formula for converting SensorValue into AC Amps (RMS) is:
AC Amps (RMS) = SensorValue/40
i-Snail-VC-25 Current Sensor 25Amp
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 3501
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 39.25€