Shift registers are a popular method for adding extra outputs to micro controllers. This Shift Register Breakout board contains two 74HC595 shift register ICs, and allows you to control 16 outputs using only 3 pins on your micro controller. Nice when you have not sufficient pins of to keep your project small.
The shift register is arranged to fit easily on a breadboard with connections for VCC,GND and the three control lines on top. Several shift register boards can be daisy-chained to add even more outputs. Compatible with all different micro controllers we sell.
- Contains two daisy-chained 74HC595 shift registers for 16 outputs
- Only needs 3 pins from your micro controller to get 16 outputs!
- Works well with the 5V of your Arduino or 3.3V of other micro controllers
- Several boards can be daisy-chained for even more outputs
- Plugs directly into a breadboard (small footprint)
- Comes with a free male pinheader!
Shift Register Breakout - kit
- Brand: Akafugu
- Product Code: 18133
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 8.06€