One item remaining!
Medium and high current (>5A) SSRs can generate a lot of heat during operation. Failure to manage the generation of heat by the SSR during switching may damage the SSR and lead to product failure. When using an SSR this problem of heat dissipation must be managed. It is very important to select an adequate heatsink if you plan on using your SSR at its maximum specifications. To assist with heat dissipation, a thermal pad (packaged with all "hockey puck" type SSRs we sell) should be used between the relay and the heatsink. For very high performance applications, air cooling may also be necessary.
- Dissipates heat with a thermal resistance of 2.4°C/W
- Can be used to mount one "hockey puck" type SSR
- Slides onto standard 35mm O-type DIN rail
- Unlocks the full current-carrying capabilites of your SSR
- Comes with two mounting screws
- Also usefull as Heatsink for other electronic parts, like transistors
Small Heatsink for SSR
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 3955
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 9.95€