Brand new and better than ever, we've replaced our Adafruit GPS shield kit with this assembled shield that comes with an Ultimate GPS module. This GPS shield works great with either UNO or Leonardo Arduinos and is designed to log data to an SD card. Or you can leave the SD card out and use the GPS for a geocaching project, or maybe a music player that changes tunes depending on where you are in the city.
- -165 dBm sensitivity, 10 Hz updates, 66 channels
- Low power module - only 20mA current draw, half of most GPS's
- Assembled & tested shield for Arduino Uno/Duemilanove/Diecimila/Leonardo (not for use with Mega/ADK/Due)
- MicroSD card slot for datalogging onto a removable card (SD card not included)
- RTC battery included, for up to 7 years backup
- Built-in datalogging to flash
- PPS output on fix
- >25Km altitude
- Internal patch antenna + u.FL connector for external active antenna
- Power, Pin #13 and Fix status LED
- Big prototyping area
Each order comes with one assembled and tested shield, a stick of 0.1" male header and a 12mm coin cell. Some light soldering is required to attach the header to the shield in order to plug it into your Arduino. The shield has a connector for an external antenna, which is handy when you want to place the GPS shield in an enclosure.
GPS Shield Tutorial
Adafruit Ultimate GPS Logger Shield - Includes GPS Module - Sales!
- Brand: Adafruit
- Product Code: 14050
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 25.00€