This 802.11n Wi-Fi USB Adapter comes with a removable 2.4 GHz antenna and a mini-disc containing the adapter drivers.
We ran throughput tests on this adapter running on the 1073 - PhidgetSBC3 using the Iperf network testing tool. At a range of approximately 10 meters through walls in our office, an average of 19.6 Mbps was recorded. This is significantly less than the 300 Mbps maximum written on the box, because wireless throughput depends on many variables including the performance of the computer running it and the operating system being used.
- Wireless Communication Standard: IEEE802.11n
- Communication Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Antenna Gain: 2 dBi
- Transmitter Power Max: 17 dBm
- I/O Communication Protocol: High Speed USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Data Rate Average: 19.6 Mbit/s (Phidgets test SBC3)
- Data Rate Max: 300 Mbit/s
- Current Consumption Max: 200 mA
Wi-Fi USB Adapter 802.11n
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 3703
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 32.40€