The ETH484 from Devantech (EU Product) provides four volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each, 8 digital I/O and 4 analogue inputs. The module is powered from a 12Vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 500mA at 12Vdc, which matches with all our 12Vdc power supplies (see the Related Items Tab).
The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals. A new feature has been added that allows the digital inputs to remotely control relays or digital outputs on ETH008, ETH484 or ETH8020. This offers the opportunity to construct a system where an input can control an output anywhere on the earth provided both locations are connected to the network/internet.
- Analogue Inputs - 4
- Digital Switching I/O's - 8
- Relays - 4
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP over Ethernet.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.
- Free Windows test programs (Visual C# Express available
- Free Android and iPhone Apps are available to remotely control this module.
Full ETH484 Documentation
ETH484 - 16Amp, 4 Channel Relay Module
- Brand: Devantech
- Product Code: 23000
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 78.68€