The 3551 is an economical combination electrode ideal for general industrial processes. It is well suited for testing pool water, sea water or underground water. It can also be used at high temperature in strong acid or base environments.
The electrode provides a fast, stable response and is ideal for prolonged pH readings. The sealed, high polymer gel-filled design requires virtually no maintenance as there is no need to refill the reference chamber.
The outer tube is made of strong PPS plastic and is threaded (3/4" NPT pipe thread) for ease of installation.
- Dimensions Electrode: 160 mm (length) x 29 mm (diameter)
- Material Electrode body: PPS Plastic
- Max Temp. level: 110°C
- Min. Temp. Level: 0 °C
- pH levels measurement: 0 - 14
- Connector Type: BNC
- Sensor cable length: 5 meter
- Extra's: bottle of pH electrode buffer solution
PC2121-5M pH Industrial Electrode
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 3551
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 97.69€