The Danger Shield mounts on top of your Arduino or Arduino Pro and equips it with a variety of fun and useful inputs and outputs. The Danger Shield has so much potential; we can't wait to see what you're able to do with it! The shield's features include:
- Three linear slide potentiometers connected to the Arduino's analog pins 0 through 2.
- Red and yellow LEDs connected to digital pins 5 and 6 - PWM pins - so you can easily vary their brightness.
- Three momentary push buttons connected up to the Arduino's digital pins 10 through 12. Those lines will go low when the buttons are pressed.
- A photocell and a temperature sensor, both with analog outputs, are connected to the analog pins 3 and 4, respectively.
- An 8-bit shift register set up to control a blue 7-segment LED.
- A buzzer - so you can get sound out of your Arduino
- Capacitive Touch pad - Using the CapSense library to sense touch.
This version (Sparkfun DEV-10570) uses a different temperature sensor. This product comes as a kit of parts, which you'll have to solder into the included PCB. All parts are through-hole so it should go together relatively easily; but always check your component orientation before soldering!
Dangershield v2 - Final Sales
- Brand: SparkFun
- Product Code: 14025
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 2.95€