The Versatile Input Phidget can interface with multiple types of sensors while maintaining a compact form. It is great if you are looking for a multi-use adaptor. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- 12V/24V Power Supply - Power devices directly through the VINT Hub.
- 0-5V Voltage Sensor - For use with industrial sensors that require a 12V or 24V supply, but still return a 0-5V signal.
- 4-20mA Current sensor - Great for applications with long wires where a voltage signal could drop off due to line resistance and be susceptible to interference. You can also use this input to measure small currents in a circuit, but only in the range of 0.5 to 20mA.
- Frequency Input - Counts the frequency of logic-level pulses up to a maximum of 1 MHz. Many rotation-based sensors use this signal type.
- Works with PNP and NPN sensors - For a sensor with a simple output that switches to logic high (PNP), or switches to ground (NPN), this input provides a 10 kΩ internal resistance to pull the line down or up, respectively.
Versatile Input Phidget
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: DAQ1400_0
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 17.39€