The Ag9120-S is a module designed to extract power from a conventional twisted pair Category 5 Ethernet cable, conforming to the IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) standard. The Ag9120-S provides the PoE compatibility signature and power classification required by the Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) before applying up to 15W power to the port. The high efficiency DC/DC converter operates over a wide input voltage range (36V to 48V typ) and provides a regulated low ripple and low noise output. The DC/DC converter also has built-in overload and short-circuit output protection.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Small SIL package size - 56mm (L) x 14mm (H)
- Low output ripple and noise
- Input voltage range 36V to 57V
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- High efficiency DC/DC converter (75% typ)
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
This module can be used with products Arduino Ethernet shield and Arduino Ethernet, but also for other projects.
Arduino Power Over Ethernet POE Module
- Brand: Arduino
- Product Code: 10081
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 14.83€