Description: The DCC1002 gives you complete control of one brushed DC motor with a current rating of up to 4 amps. It offers a compact enclosed form making it easy to fit into smaller projects. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Control motor velocity, acceleration, and braking strength - Forward and reverse
- Set a specific target position (requires an encoder)
- Encoder input - Read in the quadrature signal from an encoder attached to the shaft of your motor. This lets you make a closed-loop position controller.
- Isolation - The VINT port on this device is isolated, improving reliability and eliminating ground loops
- Polarity Protection - The device will not turn on and will not be damaged if the power supply is connected backward
- Overcurrent Protection - On-board fuse to protect the controller in an over-current event
- Overheating Protection - A built-in heatsink prevents overheating
- Failsafe Protection - Set the device to turn off automatically if your program becomes unresponsive
4A DC Motor Phidget
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: DCC1002_0
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 37.00€