The Pro Micro is similar to the Arduino Pro Mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board. The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add USB connectivity on-board and do away with bulky external USB interface.<p>
This tiny little board does all of the neat-o Arduino tricks that you're familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere.<p>
Compatible with all your Arduino projects. This board replaces the Arduino nano board.
- ATMega 32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0 (un-comment "leonardo" lines in boards.txt)
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Sparkfun's Smallest Arduino-Compatible Board Yet!
Arduino Pro Micro - 5V/16MHz (Arduino bootloader)
- Brand: SparkFun
- Product Code: 10056
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 17.50€